Portable Raman Spectrometers
Portable Raman spectrometer features a compact structure, easy operation, various applications and good performance etc. used for fast speed material analysis without contact.
- 785nm and 532nm etc. excitation laser, CCD photo detector, grating spectroscopy.
- Non-contact Raman spectral measurement and analysis.
- Excellent stability.
- 0.1nm FWHM.
- Optical probe emits laser with a high output coupling efficiency.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, can last up to
- 5-hours during field work.
- Easy to carry and use.
- Software has the functions of laser control, Raman spectroscopy, database management, background subtraction and log (recording the experiment content in time) etc.
- Camera for video recording, a unique feature we developed.
Direct measurement of materials through transparent or semi transparent packaging without physical contact.
Direct detection without the need for solid and liquid sample preparation.
The environment light has little influence on the measurement thus it is accurate.
Various applications: Security, industry, civil, food and medicine, environment regulation, jewelry and antiques identification and scientific research etc.
Can be operated by non-technical staff with simple training.