NIR Enhanced Broadband Light Source
Provide smooth, near IR enhanced and broadband spectrum for material analysis and instrument illumination etc.
- Provides a broad spectrum of 200nm to 2500nm (depending on the filter used) equalized continuous smooth with near-infrared light enhancement.
- Combines with a CCD or CMOS spectrometer for wide dynamic range and broadband spectral analysis without saturating the detector, effectively improving the signal-to-noise ratio of the near- infrared band.
- Adjust the output intensity of two tungsten lamps using knobs and adjust output intensity of the deuterium lamp using filters.
White LED Light Source
TEC cooled stable light source for material analysis and instrument illumination etc.
- Fiber-coupled output of high-power white LED light source.
- Excellent stability.
- Three operating modes: continuous, pulse and external trigger.
- Easily integrated with spectrometers and other devices.
- Compact, versatile and cost-effective.
- Default optical output interface is SMA905, other options include optical interfaces such as FC etc.
UV LED Curing Lamp in Torch Shape
Handhold UV curing lamp widely used in different industries.
- Torch-shaped UV LED light curing lamp.
- Nichia UV LED employed.
- 0-100% continuously adjustable UV light intensity.
- Efficient coupling to output UV light.
- Convenient hand-held operation.
- Efficient thermal design, stable optical power output.
- Three different switching modes.
- Can be used as a universal UV light source.